The Everest Bistro
Eating is one of the most important things we do, yet few of us know the real story behind the food on our plates – but we do!
We are very proud that 80% of our meat and poultry is reared on the family farm just seven miles away in Llangynidr, so we know exactly what our animals have been fed throughout their life.
Our menu is quintessentially British. We believe in simple, unfussy food and use the local larder and seasonal produce properly.
Our Bistro is open every day for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. With its handmade oak tables and candle lit warm yellow walls its as comforting as our food and our prices.
- Served Monday to Friday 7.00am-9.30am; Saturday & Sundays 8.00am-10.00am
- Served Monday to Friday Lunches 12noon till 2.30pm
- Sunday to Thursday Evenings 6.00pm till 9.30pm
- Served Saturday Lunch 12noon till 2.30pm
- Friday & Saturday Evenings 6.00pm till 9.30pm
- Served Sundays 12noon till 2.30pm
- Served Daily from 2.30pm till 6.00pm
Every Wednesday is ‘Steak Night’ from 6.00pm until 9.00pm every week throughout the Winter